Jan 2, 2015

Hi everybody!


I'm glad you found your way to my blog and I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

My name is Astrid and I'm from Berlin, Germany. First, I want to mention that I have no special culinary education, but ever since my late teens cooking is my greatest passion and I've learned a lot from experimenting and challenging myself again and again :).

Since 2 years a follow a pescetarian diet, but there will be a lot more vegetarian and vegan recipes on my blog, because I only eat fish on rare occations. I love exotic and spicy dishes and unusual combinations of different flavors. Especially dishes from Italia, France, India, Mexico and Vietnam have a special place in my heart :)

With "Freshly Chopped into the Pot" I start my first blog in English, so please be understanding towards spelling and grammar mistakes! :) But please don't hesitate to correct me, so I can eliminate them.

Best wishes,

Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts! I'm happy about any feedback!